Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Re-Up

Credit to Kristina B.
I read a book from Rodlie Ortiz that inspired me to write again.

Truth be told, I turned my brain off a while back in an attempt to minimize stress as life became busier and more complicated. I was SUPER apprehensive about getting back into blogging. I've told myself every excuse in the book. (Literally! Check out his book!)

Welp. Life is still busy and just as complicated. Actually, it’s even more complicated. But I want to try to blog in order to help me organize my thoughts a bit better. God has shown me the benefits of community. I hope to share my thoughts through this blog and maybe you will feel like you resonate with what I’m sharing.

Stick around. I'd love to hear feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Send me a message here! :D